- Assists the sponsoring dealer and chapter director in upholding the Annual Charter for H.O.G. Chapters
- Authors, edits and updates the chapter web site
- Follows Internet guidelines in Tab H of the Chapter Handbook
- Presents any potential web site information to the sponsoring dealer for approval prior to use. If the sponsoring dealer has a web site, discuss having a chapter section within the dealer's site.
- Includes official chapter name and number on all material published by the chapter
- Works with the chapter editor to ensure the same information is being communicated to all chapter members and does not rely on the Internet as sole means of chapter communication
- Organizes and assembles electronic information for the chapter
- Submits chapter suggestions to the Chapter Officer News®
- Informs chapter members of chapter activities by including in the chapter web site
- Promotes H.O.G.'s fun, family-oriented philosophy in all web site material
- Acts as caretaker for chapter by protecting chapter members privacy by not revealing personal chapter member or private chapter information on the chapter web site.
- Submits chapter web site to H.O.G. for listing on members.hog.com and the H-D dealer locator.